Payment with Paypal or credit, debit card.
How to pay via PayPal using your credit or debit card
– In the secure environment through your PAYPAL account.
– If you do not have an account at PayPal, and you do not wish to create one, you can pay with any credit, debit card.
It’s notrequired to connect to PayPal, you pay using any card, but always through the simple and secure environment of PayPal.
1.To pay via PayPal using your debit or credit card click “Checkout” button on the Cart Page.
- Then fill your information and click “Next” button on Sign up page.
3. You will be redirected to the PayPal website where you will need to choose a way to pay. Click on the “Don’t have a PayPal account” link, like shown below:
- The following form will be opened:
Fill in the fields and press the “Review and Continue” button to make a payment.
The above screen shot shows where to click on the Paypal screen to pay by credit
card, if you don’t have a Paypal account, and you would rather use your credit card to pay for the transaction. You will not be required to create a Paypal account to complete the transaction using this method.
Paypal by default makes this kind of ambiguous. The link reads, “Don’t Have a Paypal Account?” It seems that they would rather you create an account with Paypal instead of
useyour credit card. However, by clicking on this link you will be brought to a payment screen that will allow you to enter your credit card information. That screen should look similar to this screen shot below.
Thanks for support.